Interior Design Assistant
Lerdahl Business Interiors - Middleton, WI
May 2022 - Present
- Drew out elements in building plans and created renderings using programs such as AutoCAD and CET Designer.
- Logged, organized, and ordered materials to keep the finish library updated and easy to navigate.
- Contacted product reps to discuss lead times, quotes, and product availability.
- Assisted the design team and other coworkers with any and all tasks to help them to be more productive in their roles.
Multimedia Design Intern
UW-Madison School of Education - Madison, WI
Jan 2022 - June 2022
- Created original designs while maintaining the brand of School of Education and UW-Madison.
- Digitally designed marketing materials and illustrations, as well as doing photo editing/retouching.
- Consistently maintained an open line of communication with the design team and other members in the office to ensure projects were completed on a strict timeline.
Design & Selection Intern
Ganser Construction Inc - Prairie du Sac, WI
May - Aug 2021, May - Sept 2022
- Formulated collections of products for client review and advised the clients’ design selections.
- Created flyers and social media posts to advertise the company, its current/upcoming projects, and to bring in new clients.
- Developed an online system to enhance the company’s and client’s scheduling capabilities.
- Assisted in making design decisions for model homes.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Anticipated graduation May 2024
Bachelor of Science, Interior Architecture
Certificate, Design Strategy